Daniel Jeffries talks about his best altcoin investment strategy, and understanding the curve of technological innovation and adoption.
In the third part of our interview, Daniel Jeffries, explains the reasons for his investment strategies and emphasizes the importance of being flexible with the market.
What we cover in this episode:
- Understanding the curve of technological development and adoption
- The importance of being patience in long term investing
- The indicators that show that crypto is still in its early phases
- The strategy of investing in different iterations within the same technological category
- The difference between a category of technology and an iteration of technology
- Understanding that real solutions take time
- How open-sourcing ones knowledge becomes a life changing experience
Mentions and Resources:
- Daniel Jeffries on Medium
- Daily Posthuman podcast
- Mastering Shitcoins, one of Daniel’s most popular article
- Crypto Radio’s Thought Leaders Series